Theme Installation via FTP
Use an FTP software like File Zilla or CuteFTP to upload the theme files to your WordPress site.
First, extract the theme file "fana.zip", you will have a folder "fana" that includes all theme files and folders (CSS, images, fonts...).
Please, follow the steps below to install the theme via FTP:
- Step 1 – Log into your hosting space (server) via the FTP client.
- Step 2 – In extracted archive folder, find fana.
- Step 3 – Upload the fana folder to your server in path ROOT/wp-content/themes/.
- Step 4 – The uploaded path should be like this: ROOT/wp-content/themes/fana/.
- Step 5 – Login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Appearance ► Themes and activate the Fana theme.
Last modified 7mo ago