Error or Problem
Error or Problem when import sample data
For best performance, we recommend using PHP 7.2 or higher. Most people have problems when PHP < 7
- 1. Page not found
In this case, you only need to import the data again.
- 2. Other issues
If you have problems importing the demo ( example: infinite loading, error 505 with when using WordPress importer ) then you may have a problem with the server settings. Please check these:
- 1.If the import stalls and fails to respond after a few minutes, or it fails with a simple error message like “Import failed,” You are suffering from PHP configuration limits that are set too low to complete the process. You should contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_execution_time 3600
- max_input_time 3600
- memory_limit 256M
- post_max_size 64M
- upload_max_filesize 64M
- max_input_vars 3000
- allow_url_fopen on (!important)
- Please install the XMLReader PHP extension on your server
You can verify your PHP configuration limits by installing a simple plugin found here. And you can also check your PHP error logs to see the exact error being returned.
2. Also if possible update your PHP version to 7.2
3. Save all config in Woocommerce before importing data
After doing this you can reset your database using the WordPress Database Reset Plugin and try to re-import the demo data ( WARNING: Reset the database will make you lose all the data of your current WordPress ) If you still have a problem your web host may use process watching software that prevents bulk processing on their web servers.
If you have a problem please submit a ticket and we will help you to import the demo.